first post



how i wish my life will be so much better than before............

my health is getting better too...........

how i wish...............




i'm praying for us, i'm praying for my health, i'm praying for you. i miss the old us; the 'us' who always care so much about each other. maybe it's all my fault of being too hypocrite, too annoying. yes i want all your attentions and i'm sorry. i know i got crush on someone and it hurts you so much. i'm truly sorry. but then i realized; i deserve to be hurt as what u do. love, i'm in pain. my health condition is getting worse. i know you feel the same thing and thanks for making our relationship getting better. i hope it will recover my condition.




five words for you, i love you so much................


no matter how hurt am i because of you, i will never let you go, i will love you forever, i will protect our relationship

2 years and still couting



THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

i feel so grateful that i own you

love,
sky xo

No comments:

Post a Comment